- Place the meat in the instant pot or the pressure pot with the 2 liters of water, add the garlic, whole pepper, white onion, cumin, oregano, tomato puree, the two tomatoes, and some chicken bouillon. Cook for 45 minutes. ( 45 minutes under high-pressure cooking in the instant pot or 45 minutes in the pressure pot start counting when the steam doesn't come out of the little vent).
- Make pickled onion just tossing together the purple onion, lime juice, and a little bit of white vinegar, salt, and pepper, and let it rest for 30 min.
- Once the meat is done, open the lid when is safe to do it ( in the instant pot you will see that the timer is done and the steam button is down, the pressure pot make sure to put it under running cold water and the steam button is all the way down). Taste and make salt and pepper adjustments.
- Take the meat out, let it cool down a little bit, and then cut it into little cubes.
- In a frying pan, add then oil take it to medium heat, put some salt on the potatoes and fry them until they start getting soft, then take the heat to high and add the meat, cook until the meat is golden crispy.
- On a plate, put an amount of the meat and potato mix first, then add the vegetables, lettuce, cream, cheese, avocado, and pickled onion. On the side, serve a cup of the broth with some lime juice if you want, and you can add it on top of your Asado. You can serve this dish with some refried beans and warm tortillas, and maybe a spicy salsa.