- Preheat your oven at 350°
- Cut each squash in half lengthwise. Scoop out seeds; discard. Place squash halves, cut sides up, on a baking sheet, add a little bit of olive oil, salt, and pepper. Bake at 350° for 50 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes. Scrape inside of squash with a fork to remove spaghetti-like strands.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add oil to pan; swirl to coat. Add spinach; cook 1 minute or until spinach wilts. Remove from heat. Combine spinach mixture, squash strands, ricotta cheese, salt, and half of the mozzarella cheese in a medium bowl.
- Return skillet to medium-high heat. Add turkey to pan; cook 4 minutes or until browned, stirring to crumble. Add the garlic, Italian seasoning, the chili flakes (if you want it spicy), salt and pepper to taste and the spaghetti sauce; cover, reduce heat to medium and simmer 4 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Increase oven temperature to 425°
- Spoon sauce evenly into the bottom of each squash half. Top evenly with squash mixture. Sprinkle evenly with remaining mozzarella cheese and Parmesan cheese. Bake at 425° for 20 minutes.
- Preheat broiler to high (keep the squash in the oven). Broil squash 1 to 2 minutes or until cheese is golden brown and bubbly.