Delicious slow cooker Bbq Ribs!
We have the easiest and the most finger-licking good recipe to make fall-off-the-bone BBQ Ribs. Simplify your summer and just enjoy the heat.
- 2 lb of Pork Ribs.
- 1 Jar of BBQ Rub
- Coarse salt and pepper to taste.
For the BBQ sauce:
- 1 tbs of canola oil.
- 3 tbs of finely chopped onions.
- 1 cup of apple cider vinegar
- 1 1/2 cups of ketchup.
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar.
- 3 tbs of dijon mustard.
- 1 tbs of Worcestershire sauce.
- 2 tsp of chili powder chef's choice.
- 1 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Salt and Pepper to taste.
- Remove the silver skin from the underside of the ribs by sliding your fingers under the thin membrane and pulling it off. Massage the ribs with the BBQ Rub, be generous with it, will give a lot of flavor to your ribs.
- Place the ribs in your slow cooker, program the timer for 7 hrs on Low or 3 hrs on Hi (if you want you can put them in the slow cooker the night before)
- Heat the oil in a saucepan over medium-high heat. Add the onion and cook it until softened. Add the apple cider vinegar, ketchup, brown sugar, dijon mustard, Worcestershire sauce, chili powder, cayenne pepper, salt, and black pepper to the saucepan and simmer on medium-low heat until thickened, about 30 min.
- Once your ribs are all done, preheat your grill to medium heat.
- Take the ribs out of the slow cooker and place them in a sheet pan. Brush the ribs with the BBQ sauce on both sides, cover them with foil. Let it cook for 15 min, flip them over very carefully, add more BBQ sauce, and cook for another 15 min.
- Let them rest for 5 min before slicing. Serve along with extra BBQ sauce. Enjoy!!